Quick Start Guide
ST09-10C1 9.6" Liquid Crystal Display TV
This guide is designed as a reference to help you start using your LCD TV quickly. Please refer to the User's Manual for more detailed installation and safety instructions.
Power indicator LED
Remote IR sensor
Connecting to Antenna/Cable TV
A/V and Channel Setup
Selecting A/V Sources
1. Make sure your TV is turned on and a
device such as a DVD player is connected.
1. Connect one end of the VHF/UHF
(Antenna) or CATV cable to ANT Jack
(VHF/UHF IN Jack) on the back of the
2. Press the SOURCE button on the
control panel to select different source signals.
TV channel number, AV or AVs appear on the screen.
2. Connect the other end of the VHF/UHF
(Antenna) or CATV cable to the Antenna
or CATV socket.
Note : AVs only appears on the screen when
S-Video is connected.
Connecting to a VCR,VCD, DVD Player, or Video Game Console
2. The cables are
red, white, and yellow).
Connect each color-
coded cable to
1. The illustration presented
here shows you how to
connect your TV to a
VCR, VCD, DVD player
or video game console.
connector on your
4-IN-1 A/V jack
Auto Channel Setup
Please follow the instructions by using the control panel.
1. Press the MENU button to enter the OSD menu.
2. Use the CH button to select "TV".
3. Press the VOL + button to enter the TV setting.
4. Press the CH button until the "Auto Program" feature is selected.
5. Press the VOL + button to begin "Auto Program".
6. Your television will begin automatically memorizing the available channels.
4-IN-1 A/V cable
Connecting the Power Adapter
1. Connect the power cord to the power
adapter as illustrated.
2. Plug the power adapter connector into
the DC-IN input jack on the rear panel
of the TV.
3. Insert the three-pronged plug at the
other end of the power cord into a
Images are for illustration only and may
vary by model or region.
Copyright 2005, Hannspree, Inc. All rights reserved.
Download from Www.Somanuals.com. All Manuals Search And Download.